When it comes to my room, I like to keep things extremely minimalistic and clean. If you couldn’t tell already, I love when everything is white apart from the accent furnishings or design such as making sure Window Coverings aren’t pure white but instead compliment the white and other shades of color in the room. From my blankets to all my furniture, it instantly makes my room feel brighter. In fact, if you’re just like me and have a personal preference on how everything in your room should be, check out Wayside Furniture House at this site, where multiple brands of furniture are provided and a complimentary interior design service is offered. I am always changing up my space and playing around with how I display my accessories. Some of my favorite items in my room at the moment are my ‘vacation fund mason jar’ from Ankit, and of course my cacti plants! Call me cacti obsessed.. I can’t get enough of them. If you’re wanting ideas and inspiration for your room, looking at sites like https://www.luluandgeorgia.com/furniture and more for furniture and interior accessories could spark an interest in something you may not have thought about before.
Looking to amp up your room? Here are some tips on how to do so!
- Plants plants plants. My plants are a main staple in how I decorate my space. Adding them brings life to your room- just don’t forget to spray them! Cacti plants are perfect because they are very low maintenance.
- Check out Ankit for some unique and useful accessories. What I love about my vacation fund mason jar is that its an instant reminder to save up for my future trips. It is also a great place to throw my loose change!
- Keep it clutter free. When I am doing work at my desk, I feel far more organized when my space is clean and minimalistic. If there is clutter all over the place, I can’t help but feel stressed which will ultimately impact my productivity. Admittedly, my desk is only small so it tends to get unruly quite quickly. Maybe if I had room for one of the rectangle office desks I’ve seen online, I’d have much more space to organize things.
- Display items that spark positive memories. Although my space is ever-changing, I make sure to always display memorable pieces that make me happy when I look at them. Currently, my postcards during my travels are on display, as well as a vase my mother made for me.
- My last tip is to be creative with how you store your items. I also use my desk to do my makeup, so I keep my makeup brushes at arms way to keep things convenient. I found the gold and marble pencil holders from Target and I knew they would be perfect to display my brushes. Go to a few thrift stores and find unique bottles or vases! It is an affordable way to add character to your space.